Windows 10 Home (32/64 Bit) can only work for Windows, not for Mac!
The key will be sent via eMail. Please check the spam or junk mail folder too.
Windows 7 Professional/Ultimate and Windows 8.1 Professional (incl. WMC) CANNOT be directly upgraded to Windows 10 Home by changing product key in Windows system. If You have these editions on you computer, you can:
- buy this Windows 10 Home edition and make a clean installation.
- buy our Windows 10 Professional for a direct upgrade.
Instructions for both installation methods will be sent with product key via email.
Enjoy the return of the start menu and the Aero Glass surface, which many users have been missing in Win8, Windows 10 combines the best of Windows 7 and 8 (respectively, 8.1) and adds new, innovative functions to create the best Windows OS of all time!
Features as follows:
How to activate Windows 10 Home Pruduct Key:
The first way:
1. Download and install Windows 10 Home.
2. Open system "Control Panel" - "All Control Panel Items" - "System", and click "Activate Windows" & "Change Product Key".
3. Click "Activation" and enter your Windows 10 Home key.
The second way:
1. Download and install Win 10 Home.
2. Right-click "Start Menu", choose "System".
3. Click "About", then Click "Change Product Key" or "Upgrade Your Edition of Windows".
4. Click "Change product key" and Enter your Windows 10 Activation Key.