Delivery Time: 1~24 hours
Official download: Please click here >>
A simple download manager that gives you the chance to quickly save videos from different websites to your own disc drive . If you’re using a poor internet connection, trying to see videos streamlined online won’t work properly since the content is loaded too slowly. Downie may be a simple Mac app which will assist you download those videos to your computer, then watch them by using your default media player. it’s an excellent tool for saving videos posted on various websites to your Mac for offline playback. the application is extremely useful especially if you’ve got a slow internet connection.
- Supports many sites - currently supports over 1,000 different sites (including YouTube, Youku, Bilibili, Vimeo, etc.) and the number is rapidly growing.
- 4K video YouTube support - unlike many other YouTube downloaders, Downie supports HD video on YouTube, up to 4K.
- Postprocessing - need your video in MP4 for iTunes? Or want just the audio track? No problem, Downie can handle this for you automatically!
- History Synchronization - sychronize Downie history over iCloud between your devices.
- Quick support - I respond to emails usually within 24 hours and often add support for requested sites in the next update.
- Frequent updates - Don‘t wait weeks for new sites to be supported, or bugs to be fixed! Downie is updated about once a week with new features, sites supported, etc.
- International - not only that Downie supports country-specific sites, it is localized into various languages. If your language is missing, contact us - we can offer you a free license in exchange for a translation.
- UI Redesign – the UI has been redesigned with more options at hand, while not cluttering the UI.
- Menu Bar Control – control the app from the menu bar – without the need for the Dock icon.
- Customizations – custom postprocessing using your own shell script, custom file name formatting, and much more.
- Improved Speed – YouTube videos load up to 6 times faster with Downie 4 when compared to Downie 3!
- Metadata Improvements – the metadata that Downie gathers can be written into an external JSON file for further custom processing.
- Improved User-Guided Extraction – the UGE window now has history, allows saving favorites and much more.
- and much more! - many minor improvements, like custom naming schemes, option to force MP4 downloads, better cancellation, priority flags, etc...